A friendly, automatic text message (SMS) from BookedIN will help your clients stay organized, and will drastically reduce no-shows.
BookedIN sends out two different automatic text messages to clients:
1.Confirmation sent a few days prior to appointment:
- clients can reply to confirm
- clients can reply to cancel (but only if you allow cancellations, and only if they respond within your cancellation policy window)
- once confirmed, a check ✔ mark will appear on the appointment in your calendar
- if your client cancels, they will see a link to reschedule and you will see a cancellation email, and an activity alert. All cancellations get tracked on the client's profile.
2. Reminder sent a few hours prior to appointment:
- Clients do NOT have ability to confirm or cancel from this message
Learn how to enable text reminders.
NOTE: At this time, SMS/text message reminders are available for Canadian 🇨🇦 and USA 🇺🇸 accounts only. Please give us a shout if you'd like to vote for text support in your country.