A friendly text message from BookedIN will help your clients stay organized, and drastically reduce no-shows. BookedIN automatically sends out three text messages / SMS to your clients:
1. Immediately when appointment gets booked:
2. A few days prior to appointment:
- clients can reply "YES" to confirm
- clients can reply "NO" to cancel, but this part of the message will only appear if you allow cancellations
- once confirmed, a check ✔ mark will appear in your calendar
- if your client cancels, they'll see a link to reschedule and you'll receive a notification. All cancellations get tracked on the client's profile.
2. A few hours prior to appointment:
How to edit the timing of these messages:
- Sign in to BookedIN web (not mobile app)
- go to settings > email/text reminders section (top menu)
- adjust your settings (see below)
Learn how to turn on/off text messages for specific clients here.
NOTE: At this time, text message reminders are available for Canadian 🇨🇦 and USA 🇺🇸 accounts only. Please give us a shout if you'd like to vote for text support in your country.