A friendly text message from BookedIN will help your clients stay organized and drastically reduce no-shows. BookedIN's automated text message appointment reminders system sends out five different kinds of text messages / SMS to your clients:
1. Immediately when appointment gets booked:
Learn how to disable this message here.
2. X days prior to appointment reminder:
- you can edit which day in your settings (see below)
- clients can reply "YES" to confirm
- clients can reply "NO" to cancel, but this part of the message will only appear if you allow cancellations
- once confirmed, a check ✔ mark will appear in your calendar
- if your client cancels, they'll see a link to reschedule and you'll receive a notification. All cancellations get tracked on the client's profile.
3. A few hours prior to appointment reminder:
4. If the appointment gets rescheduled
5. If the appointment gets cancelled
How to edit text message settings:
- Sign in to BookedIN web (settings not visible in mobile app at this time)
- Go to settings > email/text reminders section (top menu)
- Adjust your text message & cancellation policy settings (screenshot below)
Learn how to turn on/off text messages for specific clients here.
Your clients will see the incoming text message from the following phone #:
- USA: 415-854-0587
- Canada: 647-360-5710
NOTE: At this time, text message reminders are available for Canadian 🇨🇦 and USA 🇺🇸 accounts only. Please give us a shout if you'd like to vote for text support in your country.