How do I book a recurring appointment?
You can book your client appointments repeating in your calendar daily, weekly, or monthly using your private scheduler.
Clients can book single appointments on your online booking page, however, they're not able to book recurring appointments.
Here are the steps to book a recurring appointment:
- Log in to your Bookedin appointment scheduler (web, iPhone, Android)
- Click on any existing appointment or book a new one.
- Select the “Repeat” drop-down menu near the top. Click on “Repeat” to set up recurring daily, weekly, monthly, or custom schedule. Then set the end-date (optional).
- Add the client info, service, jot down any notes you might need…
- Click “Book It” and you’re all set.