BookedIN calendar sync is perfect for people with busy schedules. It lets your clients book appointments online based on your real-time availability.
Works with Google, Office365, Outlook.com, iCloud (Mac, iPad, iPhone) or Exchange calendars. Video and step-by-step instructions below:
- Log in to your BookedIN account or create one for free (note: initial sync must be performed via website)
- Click Settings > Calendar Sync (top menu)
- Click the Add New Calendar Sync button
- A new window will display, choose your preferred calendar
- Sign in to your personal calendar. You will get redirected back to BookedIN upon successful connection
- Choose the BookedIN calendar you'd like to sync (only applicable if you have more than one)
- If your personal calendar has more than one calendar, (ex. Home, Work, Meetings, Family) you will be asked to select which one you'd like to sync. (Note: If you need to sync all of them, you must perform multiple calendar syncs. Ex. If your iCal has 4 total calendars you will repeat the sync process 4x.)
- Choose a synch direction (2-way or 1-way)
- Click Start Sync
- Wait a few moments, then boom! All of your BookedIN appointments will appear in your personal calendar and vice versa. (samples below)
- Repeat for any other personal calendars. BookedIN lets you set up unlimited calendar syncs!
- both calendars will get updated in real-time
- appointments booked on 3rd party synced calendar will block off hours on your public online booking page.
- you can reschedule or cancel BookedIN appointments from your 3rd party calendar (clients will receive the usual notification email)
Need help? Check out: