BookedIN calendar sync is perfect for people with busy schedules. It lets your clients book appointments online based on your real-time availability. By syncing your personal calendars, your BookedIN availability will always be up to date.
This means no more managing multiple calendars, and no more worries about getting double booked! Huzzah!
Here's how to sync BookedIN with Google, Office365, Outlook.com, iCloud (Mac, iPad, iPhone) or Exchange calendars. Video and step-by-step instructions below.
- Sign in to your BookedIN account or create one for free
(note: initial sync must be performed via website)
- Click Settings > Calendar Sync (top menu)
- Click the Add New Calendar Sync button
- A new window will display, choose your preferred calendar
- Sign in to your personal calendar. You will get redirected back to bookedIN upon successful connection
- Choose the BookedIN calendar you'd like to sync (only applicable if you have more than one)
- If your personal calendar has more than one calendar, (ex. Home, Work, Meetings, Family) you will be asked to select which one you'd like to sync. (Note: If you need to sync all of them, you must perform multiple calendar syncs. Ex. If your iCal has 4 total calendars you will repeat the sync process 4x.)
- Choose a synch direction (2-way or 1-way)
- Click Start Sync
- Wait a few moments, then boom! All of your BookedIN appointments will appear in your personal calendar and vice versa. (samples below)
- Repeat for any other personal calendars. BookedIN lets you set up unlimited calendar syncs!
- both calendars will get updated in real-time
- appointments booked on 3rd party synced calendar will block off hours on your public online booking page.
- you can reschedule or cancel bookedIN appointments from your 3rd party calendar (clients will receive the usual notification email)
Need help? Check out: