Connect PayPal to Bookedin
Follow the instructions below to connect Bookedin to PayPal. This allows your clients to pay for appointments online via credit card, debit, or PayPal. Payments will be deposited directly into your PayPal account.
- Log in to Bookedin web or launch the mobile app (Android or iPhone)
- Click the Settings menu then go to Online Payments
- Click "Connect your PayPal account"
- Click "Connect" then "Accept terms and connect PayPal". Then you'll be redirected to the PayPal setup steps.
- Now you'll see a PayPal screen. From here, login to your PayPal account or set one up for free.
NOTE: You must use a verified "Business" PayPal account, which is free to set up. If you only have a "personal" PayPal account, just log in using that and you'll see a prompt to easily switch to a free "business" account in just a few quick steps. For more info, check out this help article: How do I switch to a "business" PayPal account?
- Once you successfully connected PayPal to Bookedin, you'll see a thank you screen. Now click the "Go back to Bookedin" button to head back to your Bookedin account.
- That's it! Now you'll see a success screen in your Bookedin account confirming your PayPal is connected.
Next up: configure payments settings on each of your services
Having trouble linking your PayPal account? Read our help article.