Follow the instructions below to switch to a "business" PayPal account. This will allows you to connect your BookedIN account to PayPal and lets your clients to pay for appointments online via credit card, debit, or PayPal.
- Log in to BookedIN web or launch the mobile app
- Click the "Settings" menu then go to "Online Payments"
- Click "Connect your PayPal account"
- Click "I agree" on the terms, then you'll be redirected PayPal.
- On the PayPal screen, log-in or set up a new PayPal account.
- You will now be asked to set up your business PayPal account. Please fill in all the required fields and continue
- Once you have completed all fields you will be taken to the PayPal platform and asked to complete the PayPal setup. This entails the following:
a) confirm your email
b) link to your bank
c) confirm the business name that you would like to appear on your client's statements
d) lift limits and move your funds more easily
- If you find yourself on the below screen and see "go to setup" it is referring to the PayPal setup, not BookedIN's.
Complete the above mentioned steps (a-d) for your PayPal business setup, logout of PayPal and start the process of connecting your BookedIN account to PayPal again.
- Once you have successfully set up your account you will receive a notification thanking you for signing up. Click the "Go back to BookedIN" button to head back to your BookedIN account.
- You will be taken back to your "Online Payments" where a pop-up will confirm that you're connected.
- Next up: configure payments settings on each of your services
Trouble linking your PayPal account? Read our help article.