Invite staff to log in
Here's how to invite your staff/employees to log in to your private Bookedin appointment scheduler. This is done by creating each person a "Staff Login".
All Bookedin plans come with free, unlimited logins with multiple levels of permission settings.
Note: people with a Staff Login don't appear in the calendar or on your public online booking page.
Web Setup Instructions
- Log in to Bookedin web (initial setup must be done on website, not mobile app)
- In the top menu, go to Settings > Staff Logins
- Click the Add New Staff Login button
- Type in your team member's Name and Email Address
- Check the permission level you'd like to give them. (You can come back and change this at any time.)
- Hit Save. Then the system sends them an invite email. From there they can create their own password, log in and start using Bookedin!
Mobile Setup Instructions
- Launch the Bookedin iPhone or Android app
- Go to Settings then Staff Logins
- Then click Add a staff login
- Add the Name and Email of your staff member, then select the permission settings you would like to give them.
- When done, click Done or Add staff login
- You'll see a confirmation, now your staff will receive the invite email to create their password.
If your team is having any issues, check out this article for common fixes.
Note: The account "owner" is the person who originally set up the Bookedin account. The 'owner' is the only person with access to the Business Info and Billing screens. Learn how to change your account owner.