Before they can sign in to BookedIN, your users need to verify their email address and create a password.
When you create a new User, BookedIN automatically sends them a verification email. This includes a link they need to click in order to verify their email address, then create a password.
You can check if a User's email address has been verified by editing the User:
- Go to Settings > User Accounts
- click the edit link beside the user's listing
- If the user is unverified, you'll see this notice:
- Ensure their email address is correct
- Click resend verification
If they still don't receive the verification email or can't log in, please contact us and our support team will get things sorted.