The "Address" booking form field can be added to your public online booking page and/or your private scheduler. When clients provide their address, it will appear as a map link which is handy for launching maps/navigation on your phone.
- Log in to bookedIN web (initial setup must be done on website, not mobile app)
- Go to Settings > Customize (top menu)
- Under the "Custom Booking Forms", click the "Add custom form field" button
- Set "Field Type" to Address (screenshot below)
- Type in your "Field Name" and then add some Help Text
- Set "Frequency" to Ask only once or Ask every time
- Set "Visibility" to your preferred setting.
- Click Save