Collect client addresses
The "Address" booking form field can be added to your public online booking page and/or your private scheduler. The client address will appear on their appointment, and you can easily click to launch Google maps on your phone for driving directions.
Here's what clients will see when they book online:
Here's what you will see in the app:
Here are the setup steps:
- Log in to Bookedin web (initial setup must be done on website, not mobile app)
- Go to Settings > Customize (top menu)
- Under the "Custom Booking Forms", click the "Add custom form field" button
- Set "Field Type" to Address (screenshot below)
- Type in your "Field Name" and then add some Help Text
- Set "Frequency" to Ask only once or Ask every time
- Set "Visibility" to your preferred setting.
- Click Save