Easily embed an online booking calendar into any website. This lets your clients and customers book appointments and pay an up-front payment directly on your site.
- Sign in to your Bookedin account or create a new one here
- Go to Settings > Integrate in the top menu
- Under Website Booking Calendar you'll see some options.
- First choose a font: Arial, Veranda, Tahoma, Georgia, Times
- Now choose a theme: White, Black, Brown, Blue, Green, Red, Custom
- If you picked the Custom theme, Choose a Background: Light, Dark
- If you picked the Custom theme: choose a custom Bar Color using the color-picker or by entering a HEX value.
- When you're happy with your settings, hit Get Code. You'll see 2 separate boxes with code. Follow the instructions to paste each piece of code into your website:
- If you have someone else updating your site for you, just email them the code, and they can add it to your website for you.
- If you are updating your website yourself, open up your website editor.
- In edit mode, find the HTML editing view
- Paste in the code you copied from Bookedin.
IMPORTANT: The calendar may not appear in edit view, to see how it looks hit preview or publish
- Save the changes, and your online booking calendar will now appear on your site!