WordPress Booking Calendar
You can easily embed an online booking calendar into your WordPress website. Clients can then book appointments and pay an up-front payment directly within your site.
- Sign in to your WordPress Admin panel
- Go to Pages > All Pages in the left menu or choose Add New. Click to edit the page where you'd like to place your booking calendar.
- You should now see the edit screen. If you created a new page, give it a title.
- In a new browser window, log in to your Bookedin account. Go to Settings > Integrate in the top menu. Under Website booking calendar, you'll see a preview with some options. Choose a theme, font, and background, using the drop-down menus.
- When you're happy with the look of your preview, click Get Code. Then you'll see 2 separate boxes with code. Follow the instructions to paste each piece of code into your website.
- Now switch back to your WordPress Admin window. In the page editor, choose the Text editing view, then paste the code that you copied from Bookedin, then hit preview.
- Preview your booking calendar. Looking great! Now go back to your WordPress admin window, and hit Publish.
- Ta-da! Your fancy new booking button is live. Check it out on your site to make sure it is functioning properly. Here is a sample of what it looks like on a basic WordPress template. The calendar is fully responsive, so will look great on desktop computers, or any mobile device.
- Bonus step: Paste the booking website booking calendar code into a blog post or page! You can paste the button code anywhere on your WordPress site, but please note, the website booking calendar's design will only appear properly once published.