Looking for our WordPress plugin? Click here.
You can easily embed an online booking calendar into your WordPress website. Clients can then book appointments and pay an up-front payment directly within your site.
- Sign in to your WordPress Admin panel
- Go to Pages > All Pages in the left menu or choose Add New
- You should now see the edit screen. If you created a new page, give it a title.
- Get your Bookedin Website booking calendar Code:
In a new browser window, log in to your Bookedin account. Go to Settings > Integrate in the top menu.
Under Website booking calendar, you'll see a website booking calendar preview. Choose a theme, font, and background, using the drop-down menus.
If you want to use a custom color, choose the Custom theme and use the color-picker or enter a HEX value.
Hit Get Code, then Copy Code to copy the HTML to your clipboard. Follow: Copy, paste and save from the first image then copy, paste and save from the second image.
- Now switch back to your WordPress Admin window. In the page editor, choose the Text editing view, then paste the code that you copied from Bookedin, then hit preview.
- Preview your booking calendar. Looking great! Now go back to your WordPress admin window, and hit Publish.
- Ta-da! Your fancy new booking button is live. Check it out on your site to make sure it is functioning properly. Here is a sample of what it looks like on a basic WordPress template. The calendar is fully responsive, so will look great on desktop computers, or any mobile device.
- Bonus step: Paste the booking website booking calendar code into a blog post or page! You can paste the button code anywhere on your WordPress site, but please note, the website booking calendar's design will only appear properly once published.