WIX Booking Calendar
Easily embed an online booking calendar into your WIX website. This lets clients book appointments and pay their up-front payment directly within your site.
- Log in to your Bookedin account.
- Go to Settings > Integrate in the top menu.
- Under Website booking calendar, you'll see a website booking calendar preview. Choose a theme, font, and background, using the drop-down menus. If you want to use a custom color, just choose the custom theme and use the color-picker or enter a HEX value.
- When you're happy with your settings, click Get Code. You'll see 2 separate boxes with code. Follow the below instructions below to paste BOTH of these pieces of code into WIX.
- In a separate browser window, sign in to your WIX account
- Navigate to the page where you'd like to embed your website booking calendar. Click Add in the left-side menu then Embed > Embed a Site. Drag this box onto your webpage.
- Drag the HTML box to the area where you'd like your website booking calendar to appear. You can re-size it if you like too.
- In the HTML box you just created, hit the enter code option, paste BOTH pieces of code that you copied from Bookedin, one after another. Then hit the update button.
- Now expand the website booking calendar height. Hit preview to review what it looks like on a desktop or mobile. When you're happy with it, just hit Publish and that's it! Your new booking website booking calendar is now live on your WIX site.