With BookedIN your clients and customers can book appointments with staff, rooms, equipment or anything you like. During your account setup, you probably added a few calendars, but if you ever need more, here's how to add them:
Note: The number of calendars will determine your billing plan.
- Sign in to BookedIN
- In the top menu, go to Settings > Calendars
- Click the Add New Calendar button
- Now fill in your calendar details. All of the fields are required.
- Full Name: This could be a person's name, the name of a room, or a piece of equipment. This is displayed on your public Online Booking Page
- Calendar Color: Set automatically, or choose a color (appears on private scheduler only)
- Short Name: Appears on your private scheduler only
- Notification Email: Where booking and cancellation notification emails get sent
- Make Public: Makes the calendar public on your Online Booking Page or private
- Booking Interval: This controls how the spacing of appointments on your public online booking page. Ex: A 60min interval means people can choose bookings at 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, etc.
- Recurring Hours: These are the recurring business hours available every week. Note: one-time-only availability changes are made on your calendar.
- Available Services: Check or uncheck services based on the calendar.
- Advanced Options > Lead Time: This is the minimum amount of notice you need prior to someone making a new booking. Helpful to prevent or allow last minute bookings.
- Advanced Options > Booking Limit: Cuts off bookings at a certain date in the future.