At BookedIN, we take security very seriously. Here is a list of our key security measures:
- Your public booking web page only displays information about the public services you offer and available appointment times. Clients and customers cannot see your existing appointments or client information.
- Your client records and appointment data are protected by your login credentials and you have full control over who can access this data.
- All passwords are encrypted before being stored.
- We do not store credit card numbers (that's handled by PayPal).
- Our software runs on Google's App Engine infrastructure and is bound by the same security and privacy policies as Google's own software.
If you have specific questions about our security, just send us a support request.