If you have forgotten or misplaced your password you can easily reset this either on the Bookedin mobile app or on desktop.
Here are the steps you need to take in order to regain access to your account:
1. Make sure the email address you have entered is the same one you used when you initially signed up for Bookedin.
If it is you can proceed to step two.
2. Click on the link Forgot My Password and a box will appear. Please enter the email address that used to set up your Bookedin account.
We'll send you a link so you can reset your password.
3. Head over to your inbox and open your newest email from Bookedin with the subject line: Password Reset. Follow the link to create your new password.
4. Enter your new password and click >> Submit.
5. You will then be able to log into your account. After you have created a new password you will receive an email confirming this password change from Bookedin.