At this time BookedIN doesn't have a reoccurring appointment scheduling feature. This is a popular request though, and we'll be adding this in the future. Please drop us a line if you want to get notified as soon as this gets launched.
For now, there is a pretty decent workaround!
You can book a client once into BookedIN, then for all future appointments, you can set up a recurring appointment in your 3rd party calendar. These will get pulled into BookedIN via calendar sync. Instructions below.
How to set up recurring workaround:
- Sync your BookedIN calendar. Works with Google, iCloud, outlook.com, office365 or exchange calendars. Simply follow this setup guide.
- On step 8, on the configuration screen, choose either calendar --> BookedIN (2-way) or calendar --> BookedIN (1-way). Do not choose the third option.
- Click Start Sync. BookedIN will now sync automatically with your personal calendar
- Go to your bookedIN calendar and find a client who needs a recurring appointment. Note their name, service type, and duration of the appointment.
- Go to your personal calendar (google, iCloud, etc.)
- Create new recurring appointment using the client info you copied from BookedIN. Save.
- Now go back to your BookedIN calendar. You'll now see the repeat appointment appear! This will block your availability so that nobody else can book online.
The down side with this setup: your clients will only receive appointment confirmation & reminder for the initial booking you created inside of BookedIN.
The upside: your BookedIN calendar will get perfectly blocked off with your availability, and you won't have to re-enter in your recurring appointments every week.