At this time BookedIN doesn't have a reoccurring appointment scheduling feature. This is a popular request though, and we'll be adding this in the future. Please drop us a line if you want to get notified as soon as this gets launched.
For now, there's a pretty decent workaround!
You can book a client once in BookedIN, then for all future appointments, you can set up a recurring appointment in your personal calendar. These will get pulled into BookedIN via calendar sync.
PROS: Your BookedIN calendar will get perfectly blocked off with your availability, and you won't have to re-enter in your recurring appointments every week.
CONS: Your clients will only receive appointment confirmation & reminder for the initial booking you created inside of BookedIN.
How to set up recurring workaround:
- Sync your BookedIN calendar. Works with Google, iCloud, Outlook.com, Office365 or Microsoft Exchange calendars. Simply follow this setup guide.
- On step 8, on the configuration screen, choose either calendar --> BookedIN (2-way) or calendar --> BookedIN (1-way). Do not choose the third option.
- Click Start Sync. BookedIN will now sync automatically with your personal calendar
- Go to your BookedIN calendar and find a client who needs a recurring appointment. Note their name, service type, and duration of the appointment.
- Go to your personal calendar (google, iCloud, etc.)
- Create new recurring appointment using the client info you copied from BookedIN. Save.
- Now go back to your BookedIN calendar. You'll now see the repeat appointment appear! This will block your availability so that nobody else can book online.