This means, clients viewing your page from outside of your timezone, the timezone is not auto-adjusted.
If you sometimes book clients from outside your timezone, the best way to clearly communicate things is to add the words "Pacific Timezone" (or whatever your timezone is) to your service titles and client emails.
Add Timezone to Service Titles:
- Log in to your BookedIN business account (web or mobile app)
- Go to Settings > Services
- Hit Edit on your first service
- Change "Service Name" so that it mentions the timezone at the end. Ex: "2 Hour Session (Pacific Timezone)"
- Repeat for all services
Add Timezone to Client Emails:
- Go to Settings > Email Notifications
- Under personalized emails, add this sentence to all emails "Please note your appointment time listed is in Pacific Timezone"
In the future, we will be upgrading our system so the timezone will simply auto-adjust. Please let us know if you'd like to be notified when this is ready.