Here's how to change recurring available hours.
NOTE: This will change availability on all weeks going forward. Learn how to edit hours for one specific date.
Web App Instructions:
- Sign in to BookedIN
- Near the top-right of the calendar, hit the Change Hours button then Change Recurring Hours
- Now you can edit your recurring hours for each day of the week! Add or remove time slots or adjust your hours.
- Repeat the steps if you have more than one calendar in your account.
Mobile App Instructions:
- If you have more than one calendar, choose the calendar you want to edit by tapping the name at the top
- Choose Change weekly recurring hours
- Tap on a day of the week to edit it
- Tap on the start time, or the end time to edit
- Tap Add time slot if you want to add more available hours. This can help you create a lunch break, split shift, or multiple availabilities throughout the day.
- Tap remove to delete a time slot. Ex. If you want to mark all Saturdays off, just remove all time slots.