At this time BookedIN doesn't have a print appointments button via the appointment scheduler, but we do have a few decent workarounds:
Print via Calendar Sync
If you sync your bookedIN calendar to a 3rd party calendar, you can print all appointments easily.
- Sign in to BookedIN on your desktop computer
- Set up calendar sync (works with Google, iCloud, Outlook.com, Office365 & Exchange)
- Then within your 3rd party calendar, use the "print function". Sample from Google shown below.
Print via Browser
Screenshots shown are Google Chrome, but the settings across different browsers (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer) are very similar.
- Choose the calendar you want to print. Click one of the colored buttons, or choose all calendars combined by clicking the ">>" button
- Choose WEEK, DAY or SPLIT view
- Hit Ctrl+P (Mac: ⌘-P)
- From here you can just print! But if you need to adjust the size or paper orientation, hit the Print using system dialog option.
- Some new options will appear (see below)
- Change orientation to landscape
- Change scaling to 50%
- Change border to None
- Hit Print or hit Save as PDF to save a file that you can easily print later or email to someone else
- Click to view a sample of what the print out looks like
We plan to build a better print feature soon. Please let us know if you'd like to be notified when it's ready. =)