At this time BookedIN doesn't have a print appointments button via the appointment scheduler, but we do have a few decent workarounds:
Method 1: Print via Browser
Screenshots shown are Google Chrome, but the settings across different browsers (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer) are very similar.
- Choose the calendar you want to print. Click one of the colored buttons, or choose all calendars combined by clicking the ">>" button
- Choose WEEK, DAY or SPLIT view
- Hit Ctrl+P (Mac: ⌘-P)
- From here you can just print! But if you need to adjust the size or paper orientation, hit the Print using system dialog option.
- Some new options will appear (see below)
- Change orientation to landscape
- Change scaling to 50%
- Change border to None
- Hit Print or hit Save as PDF to save a file that you can easily print later or email to someone else
- Click to view a sample of what the print out looks like
Method 2: Print via Calendar Sync
If you sync your bookedIN calendar to a 3rd party calendar, you can print all appointments easily.
- Sign in to BookedIN on your desktop computer
- Set up calendar sync (works with Google, iCloud, Outlook.com, Office365 & Exchange)
- Then within your 3rd party calendar, use the "print function". Sample from Google shown below.
We plan to build a better print feature soon. Please let us know if you'd like to be notified when it's ready. =)