BookedIN sends out a number of automated emails to both you and your clients:
- Client booking confirmations: sent immediately upon booking
- Client booking reminders: sent 1-5 days before appointment (you set the day)
- Staff booking notifications
Here are a number of troubleshooting tips for missing emails:
Scenario: Clients are not receiving any emails
- Log in to BookedIN and check the client email address for typos. To do this click on colored appointment box, then click "change". If you see a typo, correct it, hit "Confirm Change". All future emails will now be sent to the correct address.
- Ask your client to check their email spam or junk folder for an email sent by "[email protected]". If any emails appear, instruct your client to add "[email protected]" to their address book to ensure safe delivery of future emails.
- Add your own email to be BCC'd on all client emails. This helps you to monitor everything the system sends out to your clients. Do this under Settings > Email Notifications in your account.
- Still having problems? Contact our support
Scenario: Clients are not receiving reminder emails
NOTE: If the booking was created last minute, the system will only send out the confirmation email. The reminder emails get sent 1-5 days before the appointment time, so for example, if you have it set to send reminders 2 days before, and the booking was created within a day of the appointment start time, no reminder will get sent.
- See above troubleshooting tips.
Scenario: Staff are not receiving new booking notification.
NOTE: Staff notifications only send for bookings created on your public online booking page. Appointments booked via your private scheduler do not send a staff notifications. We will be adding this feature soon though, so please let us know if you want to get notified when it's ready.