If you have a WIX site, you can easily add a Bookedin button to help you get more appointments and online bookings. (Click here for how to embed your full calendar)
- Log in to your Bookedin account
- Go to Settings > Integrate (top menu)
- Under Bookedin Button you'll see some options.
- Choose a button size: Standard or Small
- Choose a button color: Blue, Green, Red, or Custom
If you choose custom: use the color-picker or enter a HEX value
- When you're happy with your button, hit Get Code. You'll see 2 separate boxes with code. Follow the below instructions to paste each separate piece of code into your website.
- In a separate browser window, sign in to your WIX account. For WIX you will place BOTH parts of the Bookedin code into the same place.
- Go to the WIX site editor. Click Add in the left-side menu then Embed > Embed a Site. Drag this box onto your webpage.
- Now under "What do you want to add?" choose Code then paste in both strings of code from Bookedin, one after another. Then hit Update.
- Click & drag the button to the area you'd like it to appear, hit Publish and that's it! Your new booking button is now live on your WIX site.