If you have a WIX site, you can easily add a BookedIN button to help you get more appointments and online bookings. (Click here for how to embed your full calendar)
- Sign in to your WIX account
- Choose Add in the left-side menu
- Choose More (at the bottom) then HTML Code. This will create a new HTML code box on your page.
- Now open a new browser window and sign in to your BookedIN account
- Go to Settings > Integrate (top menu)
- Under BookedIN Button you'll see some options.
- Choose a button size: Standard or Small
- Choose a button color: Blue, Green, Red, or Custom
If you choose custom: use the color-picker or enter a HEX value
- When you're happy with your button, hit Get Code, then Copy Code
- Now go back to your WIX editor window, in the HTML box you just created, paste in the code that you copied from BookedIN
- Click & drag the button to the area you'd like it to appear, hit Publish and that's it! Your new booking button is now live on your WIX site.