Easily add an online booking button to your 1&1 website in just a few steps. (Click here for how to embed your full calendar.)
- Open your 1&1 MyWebsite Editor. Once you are logged in, hit the Edit your 1&1 MyWebsite button
- Choose the Insert Elements button from the right-side menu
- Click & hold the Widget/HTML icon, then drag it on to your page where you want the booking button to appear. When it is in the right spot, release your mouse button.
- In a new window, log in to your Bookedin account or create a new one
- Go to Settings > Integrate in the top menu
- Under Website Button you'll see some options.
- Choose a button size: Standard or Small
- Choose a button color: Blue, Green, Red, or Custom
If you choose Custom: use the color-picker or enter a HEX value
- When you're happy with your button, hit Get Code, then Copy Code
- Now go back to your 1&1 editor window. In the Widget / HTML text area you just created, paste the code that you copied from Bookedin, then hit save.
- You will see a message "The widget is only displayed in the page view, not in the editing mode." To view your button, just hit the preview menu above.
- Nice work! You will now see your fancy new booking button.
Having trouble with mobile?
You may need to adjust your 1&1 template settings to ensure the button appears on mobile devices. Go to your 1&1 website Settings (gear icon in right-hand menu) then Mobile Website, then un-check the option called "only display optimized content on smartphones and tablets".