Easily embed an online booking calendar into your WIX website. This lets clients book appointments and pay their up-front payment directly within your site.
- Sign in to your WIX account
- Navigate to the page where you'd like to embed your widget. Then choose Add in the left-side menu
- Choose More (at the bottom) then HTML Code. This will create a new HTML code box on your page.
- Drag the HTML box to the area where you'd like your widget to appear. You can re-size it if you like too.
- Get your BookedIN Widget Code:
In a new browser window, sign in to your BookedIN account. Go to Settings > Integrate in the top menu.
Under Website Widget, you'll see a widget preview. Choose a theme, font, and background, using the drop-down menus. If you want to use a custom color, just choose the custom theme and use the color-picker or enter a HEX value.
Hit Get Code, then Copy Code to copy the widget HTML to your clipboard.
- Now go back to your WIX editor window, in the HTML box you just created, hit the enter code option, paste the code that you copied from BookedIN, then hit the update button.
- Now expand the widget height. Hit preview to review what it looks like on a desktop or mobile. When you're happy with it, just hit Publish and that's it! Your new booking widget is now live on your WIX site.