Easily embed an online booking calendar into your WIX website. This lets clients book appointments and pay their up-front payment directly within your site.
- Sign in to your WIX account
- Navigate to the page where you'd like to embed your website booking calendar. Then choose Add in the left-side menu
- Choose More (at the bottom) then HTML Code. This will create a new HTML code box on your page.
- Drag the HTML box to the area where you'd like your website booking calendar to appear. You can re-size it if you like too.
- Get your Bookedin calendar Code:
In a new browser window, log in to your Bookedin account. Go to Settings > Integrate in the top menu.
Under Website booking calendar, you'll see a website booking calendar preview. Choose a theme, font, and background, using the drop-down menus. If you want to use a custom color, just choose the custom theme and use the color-picker or enter a HEX value.
Hit Get Code, then Copy Code to copy the website booking calendar HTML to your clipboard. Steps: Copy, paste and save from the first image : and the same with the second.
- Now go back to your WIX editor window, in the HTML box you just created, hit the enter code option, paste the code that you copied from Bookedin, then hit the update button.
- Now expand the website booking calendar height. Hit preview to review what it looks like on a desktop or mobile. When you're happy with it, just hit Publish and that's it! Your new booking website booking calendar is now live on your WIX site.