If you have a Squarespace site, you can easily add a Bookedin button to help you get more appointments and online bookings. (Click here for how to embed your full calendar)
You can add the button to any page on your site. Ex: contact page, or pages that describe your services.
- Log in to your Squarespace editor
- Choose the Pages section in the side bar of the editor
- Under Main Navigation, choose an existing page where you would like to embed your button.
- On your page editor, click anywhere to edit the page content, then add a new content area by choosing the Code block option. See Squarespace's code block tutorial if you need some help on how to do this.
- Now to create your new fancy booking button. Open a new browser window and log in to your Bookedin account, then go to Settings > Integrate in the top menu. When you get to the Integrate screen, you'll see some options under Website Button
- Choose a button size & color
- If you choose the "Custom" color, you can enter a HEX value or use the color-picker
- When you're happy with your settings, hit Get Code, then Copy Code: First you copy, paste and save from image one and then copy, paste and save from image two.
- Now go back to your Squarespace admin page. In the code block you just created, paste in the code from Bookedin, then hit apply
- You'll see a message that says "This block contains embedded scripts..." Don't panic. :P Just save the changes and hit the Preview in Safe Mode button.
- That's it! Your button is now live on your webpage. Be sure to sign out of Squarespace and view your live site to ensure the button is working properly.