Instagram is a great strategy for building up your business and booking more clients. Here's how to book appointments through Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app, go to your profile, then tap "Edit Profile"
- In the "Website" field, type in your Bookedin URL. It will look something like this "directory.bookedin.com/myname".
- If you don’t know your Bookedin URL, you can find it in your Bookedin account under “Settings > Integrate.” If you don't have a Bookedin URL you can create an account here.
- Create a call to action in your Instagram Bio.
In the "Bio" section, encourage your clients to click the link and book online. Example: “Book an appointment with me here⬇️⬇️⬇️”. Try using downward pointing emoticons. This will bring attention to the link when people view your profile. down and do it.
Next step: Promote online booking EVERY time you post
1. Every time you post a photo, type “Book an appointment online. Link in bio.” or something to that effect in your caption. It's important to mention this every time you post. Your followers might not see all of your posts or they might just need a gentle reminder to book an appointment.