Adding online appointment booking to Instagram is a great strategy for building up your business and booking more clients. Here's how:
1. Update your Instagram bio & website link
- Open the Instagram app, go to your profile, then tap "Edit Profile"
- In the "Website" field, type in your BookedIN URL. It will look something like this "directory.bookedin.com/myname". If you don't know your BookedIN URL, find it in your BookedIN account under "Settings" or just create a new account here.
- In the "Bio" section, encourage your clients to click the link and book online. Example: “Book an appointment with me here⬇️⬇️⬇️”. Try using downward pointing emoticons. This will bring attention to the link when people view your profile.
2. Promote online booking EVERY time you post
- Every time you post a photo, type “Book an appointment online. Link in bio.” or something to that effect in your caption. It's important to mention this every time you post. Your followers might not see all of your posts or they might just need a gentle reminder to book an appointment.