IMPORTANT UPDATE: January 20th, 2021
Facebook has unfortunately removed their "Book Now" button's ability to link to a website. This means connecting Facebook's "Book Now" button to your Bookedin page is no longer possible. 😡 Our tech team has contacted Facebook to get our app listed in the Book Now button partners list.
In the meantime, thankfully there is a workaround. See steps below:
- Login to Facebook and navigate to your Page
- Click to Edit or Add a Button (top of page)
- Instead of using Book Now (no longer works) choose the Contact Us option.
- Paste your Bookedin URL. Ex https://bookedin.com/book/my-cool-business123
- Now when clients visit your page, they can click the link to view your online booking page. This includes your contact info at the top, the ability to browse services, and of course book & pay for appointments online.
PS: Need online appointment booking for your business? Start a free Bookedin account here.