Adding a Facebook "Book Now" button to your Page is a powerful way to book more appointments and promote your services online.
Here's how to set things up:
- Sign in to Facebook, then navigate to your business Page.
- Click "Add a Button" (or hover over your existing button then click edit)
- On the setup screen, choose "Make a booking with you" and "Book Now". Then click "Next"
- Click the "Link to website" option
- Type in your BookedIN "Online Booking Page" link, then click "Save". NOTE: Your link can be found in your BookedIN account under settings > integrate (web) or under "settings > online booking page" (mobile app)
- Review your link for typos, then click "Finish". That's it! Clients can now book your services via Facebook. Appointments will appear in your BookedIN account.
How to set up a Facebook Page "Book Now" button using the Facebook app.
- Launch the Facebook mobile app. Tap the "triple bar" menu in the bottom-right corner, then tap on your Business Page.
- On your Business Page, tap "Add a Button" or tap on your existing button to edit it.
- Choose the "Book Now" option
- Tap "Link to Website" option
- Type in your BookedIN "Online Booking Page" link, then tap "Create". Your link can be found in your BookedIN account under settings > integrate (web) or under "settings > online booking page" (mobile app)
Here is what your clients will see:
PS: Need online appointment booking for your business? Start a free BookedIN account here.