Adding a Facebook "Book Now" button to your Page is a powerful way to book more appointments and promote your services online.
Here's how to set things up:
- Sign in to Facebook, then navigate to your business Page.
- Click "Add a Button" (or hover over your existing button then click edit)
- On the setup screen, choose "Book with you" and "Book Now". Then click "Next"
- Click the "Link to website" option
- Type in your BookedIN "Online Booking Page" link, then click "Save". NOTE: Your link can be found in your BookedIN account under settings > integrate (web) or under "settings > online booking page" (mobile app)
- Review your link for typos, then click "Finish". That's it! Clients can now book your services via Facebook. Appointments will appear in your BookedIN account.
How to set up a Facebook Page "Book Now" button using the Facebook app.
Launch the Facebook mobile app. Tap the "triple bar" menu in the bottom-right corner, then tap on your Business Page.
On your Business Page, tap "Add a Button" or tap on your existing button to edit it.
Choose the "Book Now" option
Tap "Connect Another Tool" option
Tap "Link to Website" option
Type in your BookedIN "Online Booking Page" link, then tap "Save". Your link can be found in your BookedIN account under settings > integrate (web) or under "settings > online booking page" (mobile app)
Here is what your clients will see:
PS: Need online appointment booking for your business? Start a free BookedIN account here.