Follow the instructions below to connect BookedIN to PayPal. This allows your clients to pay for appointments online via credit card, debit, or PayPal.
- Log in to BookedIN web or launch the mobile app
- Click the "Settings" menu then go to "Online Payments"
- Click "Connect your PayPal account"
- Click "I agree" on the terms, then you'll be redirected PayPal.
- On the PayPal screen, log-in or set up a new PayPal account.
NOTE: You must use a verified "business" PayPal account type, which is free to set up. If you only have a "personal" PayPal account, just log in using that and you'll see a prompt to switch to a "business" account.
If you need help navigating this set up please head to our "How do I switch to a "business" PayPal account", here.
- Once you have successfully set up your account you will receive a notification thanking you for signing up. Click the "Go back to BookedIN" button to head back to your BookedIN account.
- You will be taken back to your "Online Payments" where a pop-up will confirm that you're connected.
- Next up: configure payments settings on each of your services
Trouble linking your PayPal account? Read our help article.