To start taking online payments with your bookings, you'll need a verified PayPal account. Follow the instructions below to connect your PayPal. This allows your clients to pay you online via credit card, debit, or PayPal.
Web App Instructions
- Sign in to BookedIN web
- Go to Settings > Business Info (top menu)
- Scroll down, click Connect your PayPal account
- A screen will appear with BookedIN terms of service. Click I agree, then you'll be redirected to the PayPal website.
- On the PayPal screen, log-in or set up a new PayPal account.
- On the Next screen, click Grant Permission
- A new screen will open, showing that you have successfully connected PayPal to BookedIN. You will be automatically be redirected to BookedIN after a few seconds. Trouble connecting? Read our help guide.
- Next up: configure payments settings on each of your services
Mobile App Instructions
- Launch Android or iPhone app
- Tap the Settings menu (gear icon, bottom-right)
- Tap Services
- Tap on the service you want to start collecting payments for (note: price must be set), then tap Payment Options.
- Turn on either Require up front payment or Request payment after booking. You will then be prompted to connect your PayPal.
- Accept terms then enter your PayPal email & password
- Grant permission
- Once connected, you'll see this success message. (Trouble connecting? Read our help guide)
- Now you can turn on any of the payment collection features for each service.
Trouble linking your PayPal account? Read our help article.