Invite your team to log in to your private appointment scheduler by creating them an "Account Login".
All bookedIN plans come with free, unlimited account logins with multiple levels of permission settings.
Note: these people do not appear in the calendar or on your public online booking page.
Follow these steps to add a new Account Login:
- Sign in to BookedIN web (must be done via web, not mobile app)
- In the top menu, go to Settings > Account Logins
- Click the Add New Login button
- Type in a Name and Email Address for the person you're creating the Account Login for.
- Check the permission level you'd like to give them. (You can come back and change this at any time.)
- Hit Save. Then the system sends them an invite email. From there they can create their own password then log in and start using BookedIN!
If your team is having any issues, check out this article about common fixes.
Note: The "owner" Login is the person who originally set up the BookedIN account. The 'owner' is the only person with access to the Business Info and Billing screens. Learn how to change your account owner.