If you would like someone else on your team to access your BookedIN private scheduler, you can invite them to log in by creating them a User Account.
A User is someone who can log in and use your BookedIN scheduler. You can give them different permission levels: ability manage your bookings, calendars, services, and settings. All bookedIN plans come with free, unlimited user accounts.
Note: users do not appear in the calendar or on your public online booking page. The user accounts are used for login purposes only.
Follow these steps to add a new user:
- Sign in to BookedIN web (must be done via web, not mobile app)
- In the top menu, go to Settings > User Accounts
- Click the Add New User button
- Type in a Name and Email Address for your new User. (required)
- Check off the permission level you'd like to give them. (You can come back and change this at any time.)
- Hit Save: the system sends your new user an invite email. From there they can create their own password then log in and start using BookedIN!
If your Users are having any issues, check out this article about common fixes.
Note: The "owner" User is the person who originally set up the BookedIN account. The 'owner' is the only person with access to the Business Info and Billing screens. Learn how to change your account owner.