Your clients receive two kinds of automatic emails from BookedIN:
- booking confirmation emails (these are sent to clients immediately after a booking is made)
- reminder emails (these are sent to clients prior to their booking).
Adding a custom message to these emails is a great way to enhance your customer service. Write a friendly thank you note, include parking instructions, a survey link, or anything that suits your business—get creative! These messages can be set for specific services too.
How to add a personal message to client emails:
- Sign in to BookedIN web (not mobile app)
- In the top menu, go to Settings > Email Notifications
- Under Personalized Emails, choose either "Add a message to all booking confirmations and reminder emails" or "Add a unique message for each service".
- Write your personalized message in the text editor. Use the formatting tools and the link tool to add a URL.
- Click Send Test Email to send yourself a test and see what it will look like.
- Click Save Changes
- If you selected "Unique message for each service" repeat steps 4 & 5 for each of your services.
- Click Save Changes again. Now your message will appear in client appointment confirmation and reminder emails!