If you have a website for your business, adding a Bookedin button is a great way to get more online appointments. (Click here to learn how to embed your full calendar.)
- Sign in to your Bookedin web account or create a new one here
- Go to Settings > Integrate in the top menu
- Under Bookedin Button you'll see some options.
- Choose a button size: Standard or Small
- Choose a button color: Blue, Green, Red, or Custom
If you choose Custom: use the color-picker or enter a HEX value
- When you're happy with your button, hit Get Code, then Copy Code: First copy, paste and save from the first image then, copy, paste and save from the second image.
- If you have someone else updating your site for you, just email them the code, and they can update your website for you.
- If you are updating your website yourself, just open up your website editor
- In edit mode, find the HTML editing view
- Paste in the code you copied from Bookedin.
IMPORTANT: The button may appear as plain text in edit view, but once published the image will appear properly.
- Save the changes, and your button will now appear on your site!