How do I delete a calendar that has bookings?
If you try to delete a Calendar and it has bookings associated with it, you'll get a notification asking you to re-assign those bookings.
Here's how to re-assign bookings:
- In the top-left of your calendar, click the name of the calendar you want to delete.
- Find and re-assign all upcoming bookings for this calendar. Click on each individual booking. Then click "Change" in the top-right corner for each.
- Choose a new calendar from the drop down.
- Click "Confirm Chante". Note: this will not send a notification to your client.
- Repeat for all other bookings. When all bookings have been re-assigned, the system will allow you to delete the calendar.
- To delete, go to Settings > Calendars in the top menu, then click "Delete".
Note: Re-assigning appointments can result in double-bookings if you have internal double bookings enabled. Be sure to check your calendar after re-assigning.