Appointment Cancellation Policy
By default, clients are allowed to cancel their appointment via the automatic reminder emails and reminder text messages they receive from Bookedin. You can disable this, or customize the cancellation policy by extending or shortening the cut-off time. Here's how:
- Log in to Bookedin web (this setting is not accessible via mobile app)
- In the top menu, go to Settings > Email/Text Reminders
- Find the Cancellation Policy section
- Check or un-check the setting "Allow clients to cancel via text/email up to ____ hours before appointment time"
- Modify the hours box. Ex 12 hours, 24 hours, 72 hours, etc.