Whenever you invite a staff member by creating a "User Account", BookedIN automatically sends the person a verification email. This includes an email verification link they must click first before they can create their password.
You can check if your team has verified their email address or not by following these steps:
- Go to Settings > User Accounts
- click the edit link beside the user's listing
- If the user is unverified, you'll see this notice:
- Ensure their email address is correct
- Click resend verification
If they still don't receive the verification email or can't log in, please contact us and our support team will get things sorted.