You can send your clients an email invoice by using the request payment button in your web account. Here's how:
- Log in to your BookedIN web account (note: ability to send invoices not available in the mobile app yet)
- Click Request Payment button in the side-bar. Or within any client profile.
- Type the client name (it auto-fills in their email if you have them on file). Fill in the $ amount, description and add the tipping option if desired.
- Hit Send Request. The system sends your client an email invoice. Here is a sample:
- Your client can then click the big green Pay Now button to pay online using credit card, debit or PayPal. Here is what they'll see:
- After your client pays, you get notified by email, and an alert appears in the activity view (mobile & desktop)
- The invoice & payment date gets tracked on their client profile inside of your bookedIN account. You can view the client payment history in mobile app or desktop: